Tuesday, December 18, 2007

DENIED

My adoption coordinator sent me a link to a group of wonderful adoption blogs a couple of months ago. She also suggested I find a Kaz. adoption group on Yahoo to join, so I could have others like myself to talk with ...

I found three and requested to join:
- one for people in Michigan with Kaz. kids (accepted)
- one for people adopting from Astana, Kazakhstan (accepted),
- and one for people adopting from Kaz. in general; a huge group with no specific city, and recommended by a great Kaz. website (DENIED)

Of course, I'm irrationally upset that a faceless, nameless entity has denied me membership in their elitist little clique.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi. I just came across your blog. I lurk about looking for Kaz adoption blogs, it is an addiction. We adopted from Kaz in March 07.

I have actually been put in charge of forming an adoption community at cre8buzz.com and I would be glad to send you an invite. It is a very new community and is just in the forming process. It is not just for Kaz adoptions but since that is mostly who I know there will be a lot of Kaz families there eventually. email me at kimerizzo@yahoo.com if you are interested in joining the community. Once it gets going it will be a great source for answers, support and friendship from other adoptive families.