Thursday, February 26, 2009

Last day in Kazakhstan






Had a lazy day playing, eating and packing. Josie's already taking big steps away from the insecurity of needing Mama within touch ... crawling around after me and Grammy, and pulling herself up to standing ... mostly on her favorite people. All ready for bed soon, and planning a 6:00 am pickup tomorrow for the airport. Hoping for as smooth a trip as can be expected with a baby. Keep the good thoughts going : )

As a last thought from Almaty, I'm posting a few photos. Josie and I leaving Baby House No. 2 ... and with the goofy Mama and Grammy.

paka paka
K, J & M

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How totally cool! I'm a bit "vahklmept" reading your comments and knowing the journey is closing a chapter. Now the next one will begin! :) eHugs to all - Val

Karen Smithey said...

So happy for you all! Hope your trip goes well--I know you'll be glad to get home!

Anonymous said...

We love you, Josie!!!

The Nugent 6

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! I'm so so excited! Can't wait to visit ;) !

Lots of love to Kelly and Josie,
♥♥♥ Katie S

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!