Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Day 7





J and I celebrated the Kazakhstan independence day in the Baby House with piano playing, book reading and playing with toys. All in all, much like any other day. As we're counting down the days until the "bonding" visits are completed, I can't imagine going back home ... to wait another month or more before I can see her again.

I'm including a few photos in honor of her many faces.

Mom, Dad and I found a new place to eat tonight. Good pizza and wine, and not too far from where we're staying. That's good, since Mom and I will need somewhere fun to go after Dad leaves tomorrow. Bon Appetit!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly,

The new photos cracked me up! What great faces! Keep 'em coming.

Donna

Anonymous said...

Kelly,

Love the news, pictures and total joy we receive each day as we follow your beautiful journey.

Josie is so cute and together, you are the perfect picture of a very happy Mom and daughter.

Our love to all,

Jan and Jim

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures, miss hearing your voice. Wish you could bring Josie home on this trip...

Hope you and Marilyn are doing okay!