Thursday, December 18, 2008

Day 8


Today J and I joined two other families in the playroom for visitation. One from Italy, and the Spanish family I met previously. It was much livelier to have a 3 groups talking and playing at once, and fun for J in that way. Anara told me that all 3 kids were from the same “group” at the Baby House, and so know each other. J certainly couldn't take her eyes off the other two, who, being 12 and 14 months old, were much more mobile and active. Of course it meant less focus on each other for J and me, but it still was a nice visit. Not many pictures. Some video, which I'll have to figure out how to post when I get home.

Last night we got a dusting of snow, which melted in the street but remains on the ground. Colder than when we first arrived, but nothing like at home, I'm sure : )

No comments: